Saturday, February 9, 2008

What day is it today?

When our twins were born, I took four weeks vacation from work. The interesting thing about having so many days off in a row is that there is no differentiation between weekdays and weekends; this means I usually have no idea what day it is. It'll be a little strange going back to work and knowing what day it is again.

A couple of good pics today. First, we have Griffin playing with his numbers and letters in the tub. He was arranging by color today, which means he already has a better sense of color than I do!

Next we have Griffin stepping into the big brother role, helping Caden keep his pacifier in. We have to keep a close eye on him, but he loves to help!


And finally my favorite - while my lovely wife was taking a well-deserved hot shower, I was in charge of the three boys. They were all piled on me and I tried taking a picture. I couldn't get much of myself in the picture since my arms aren't very long, but the picture of the boys is great.


Ben, Kerry, and the Gwenner came over tonight to meet Caden and Rohan. Griffin had a hard time sharing his toys with Gwen, but eventually warmed up. He even invited Gwen to help feed the kitties - and that's a big thing for Griffin! Ben and Kerry bought some cute Baby Gap outfits for Caden and Rohan, and Ben dropped off a couple homebrews - a stout and a trappist ale. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment