Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy. Then sick.

If it seems like I've fallen off the face of the planet lately, it's because I basically have. For the first two weeks in February, my wife had jury duty. She was just on call-in for a while, but then she did get called in and assigned to a case. She was part of a two-day trial. She was excited to be part of the process, but with her being the main caretaker of our kids during the day, it meant a combination of working from home and taking vacation days for me. Luckily Uncle Guy came over to help out while Dina was gone.

Then, after Dina was done with jury duty, she got sick. Shortly thereafter, of course, the rest of us got sick. Today is the second day I've taken off work due to sickness. I'm starting to feel better and am hoping to be back at work tomorrow, but it depends on how much better the rest of the family gets. It's tough for Dina to take care of three sick boys when she's not feeling well herself.

Well, I should go continue recovering. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment